The care you need with unnessary stress!
At Erin Hills Dental we offer sedation dentistry for our patients. Dental fear can lead minor tooth problems to become major oral health issues – and sedation dentistry can ensure you get the care you need without causing unnecessary stress or anxiety. You may be a candidate for sedation if you have:
- Dental phobia
- Dental anxiety
- A sensitive gag reflex
- A previous traumatic experience
- Extra sensitive teeth
- Difficulty getting numb
- Difficulty keeping your mouth open
- Dislike noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care
- Do not tolerate needles and shots
- Need extensive work or multiple procedures at one time
- Children who are fearful or very young
- Adults who fear all of some aspects of dentistry
- Sedation dentistry will allow you to remain calm, relaxed and comfortable during any dental procedure you may need. Depending on the level of sedation dentistry you choose, you will have very little or no memory of the treatment provided.
Do not miss another routine dental cleanings, check-ups or necessary dental work because anxiety or a busy schedule. Depending on your unique situation Dr. Hormoz will suggest the best sedation alternative for you. Call us today to learn more about Sedation Dentistry in Erin, Ontario, 519-315-3151.